Welcome to my Blog

Have fun on this blog, and share your thoughts

Monday, May 17, 2010

Educate Today


Education is suppose to be our number one priority, but as of the last 10 yrs the only thing you hear about is testing, and scores. Are we teaching our students how to be great learner's or how to be great test takers.


I can recall taking an exam that I learned how to take and pass, and was able to get a good score. The problem with this is that I don't remember the information today. On the other hand I can recall taking a class were the teacher taught and lectured. I did great in the exams, but most important I can still recall the information today.


As educator's what are your feeling on this issue? Do you feel that to much emphasis is placed on testing?

No comments:

Post a Comment